Monday, May 1, 2023

St. George’s College (Week #28) – Day #123

Date for Entry: (Monday 01 April 2023)

Actual Date of Online Entry: (Sunday 07 April 2023)

[T3, W:03 – D:11*].

Dear Diary,

    Traffic filled the road. I was worried about getting to school late. The maxi driver took the circular shortcut but we waited a long minute for the garbage men to collect the garbage. They had the trucked in the middle of the road and people in the maxi began to get angry.

    The Logbook in the office went missing. I had to wait for Crystal to get to the office because she had it on her desk over the weekend. Miss Roberts was missing and was late. She remained in the ‘music room’. There was supposed to be a meeting for a new Head of Department or VAPA this morning.

    I did not attend the meeting because it didn’t seem to be something I might be needed for. I shared my special mark book with Vanessa this morning in the staffroom. She enjoyed it and wanted to use it. After school, the busses all left for the evening and Anthony was stranded. I was very excited to hear him speak Spanish to his Mom.

 

Daryl Zion M. Ali

(7:53 am – 3:49 pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment