Thursday, May 11, 2023

St. George’s College (Week #29) – Day #131

Date for Entry: (Thursday 11 May 2023)

Actual Date of Online Entry: (Saturday 13 May 2023)

[T3, W:04 – D:19, (Td:01)*].

Dear Diary,

    I didn’t eat breakfast this morning. I went to 1M for class in the music room. We had some time after the second part of the expressive features lesson. Seth played pan with Josean and Vanna did a dance at the back. Everyone was entertained for that time and at the end of the applause the bell went for the third period.

    I saw that Miss Roberts was not here in school as yet. She crept up on me in the office by my desk and asked me, “Why weren’t you in the music room?” Very unbelievable of her. I needed to get things for the next few periods if she didn’t even bother to show up that day.

    I stayed for the remainder of the last two double periods before and after recess. I followed her to the music room after getting what I needed. It was exhausting. In the two periods after recess, I decided to work on the exam for my ties and slurs exam. I thought that I may not have had much possibility to make a good exam but the idea of comprehension came in handy.

    During lunchtime, I got my letter reviewed and signed by Miss Gittens and stamped in the office. I remained working on the ties and slurs exams that I  began earlier today. During the seventh period, Miss Roberts called me to discuss different topics that she had ‘planned’ for the Form 1s and those for the Form 2s and 3s. After school, Mrs Santana and I spoke about the song selection that she got from Mrs Vanessa Marcus-Ryan on our ride out to Curepe.

 

Daryl Zion M. Ali

(8:13 am – 3:21 pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment