Thursday, May 25, 2023

St. George’s College (Week #31) – Day #140

Date for Entry: (Thursday 28 May 2023)

Actual Date of Online Entry: (Sunday 04 June 2023)

[T3, W:06: – D:28, (Td:05)*].

Dear Diary,

    Came to the campus with three Georgian ladies. Crystal signed earlier this morning but didn’t remember to leave room for the others. The school and office were very empty today. The Form four parents Day was in the hall. I had an absent form signed for yesterday. All charts were also finished for Term 3. I went to erase the key signatures chart but the Major Scales was too big for my hand to take the pain of squeezing the eraser in my hand. I decided to leave it for tomorrow.

    During lunchtime, I helped Daysha staple her Form 1 English B exam papers. There were too many errors that came out in the prints and liquid paper was very scarce in the office. After stapling half the amount of 110 exam papers they decided to replace the other half with new copies from a fixed script. I went off to 1F and they were really noisy. We got through the recorder lesson. They were left to do the notation in their manuscript books.

    I went home early today because the car had to fix. Street Ministry was not shown for the full duration on their Facebook page. The topic was about giving thanks.

 

Daryl Zion M. Ali

(8:00 am – 3:10 pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment