Tuesday, May 9, 2023

St. George’s College (Week #29) – Day #129

Date for Entry: (Tuesday 09 May 2023)

Actual Date of Online Entry: (Saturday 13 May 2023)

[T3, W:04 – D:17, (Td:05)*].

Dear Diary,

    Manny came in the front seat of the maxi but left with another girl. I had breakfast in the kitchen again and had a good chat with Miss Santana about the songs for the function. I had some copies done and went with my bags to the music room to work on the intervals chart. Miss Roberts showed up and I got out quickly. They had a meeting in there probably about Graduation.

    I had the recommendation letter reviewed by Miss Gittens and I gave her the school’s email to have it printed. Miss Roberts taught 1F the second half of the expressive features lesson, Dynamics and Articulation. She asked me to correct the homework. That was all for the rest of the evening. Miss Roberts said that she would not be there tomorrow. I had another nice chat with Mrs Santana. There was something serious to talk about.

 

Daryl Zion M. Ali

(7:46 am – 4:18 pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment