Wednesday, May 10, 2023

St. George’s College (Week #29) – Day #130

Date for Entry: (Wednesday 10 May 2023)

Actual Date of Online Entry: (Saturday 13 May 2023)

[T3, W:04 – D:18, (Td:06)*].

Dear Diary,

    No Georgians came with me in the maxi this morning. There were a lot of cars in the yard and parents. I felt like it was Parents’ Day. This one was for Forms 2s. I helped Miss Patel with the box of desk labels she set on my desk. She gave me a list of teachers’ names that she had to get for the tables in the Hall. I played them out neatly on the desk; some labels had to be made and added to the set in the box. Unfortunately, I did not remember to take a picture of the box for the journal entry.

    I went to the music room to have the final review of my term three lesson plans for the form 1s. I knew that I had them as my main backup just in case Miss Roberts did not move right. I stayed in there until lunchtime. Some of the images in the teaching notes for my lesson plan were drawn over on the whiteboard and photographed for better illustration in the documentation.

    Back at the office, I checked out my lesson plans on the Teachers’ Log Sheet that I made. There were six sessions of information to be entered into each class’s form. I sat down and I killed myself out doing attendance for all nine days of attendance I did not do since the term began. I also started a tones and semitones chart plan but had to leave it for another time. The idea for that particular topic was not flowing so much. Before school was finished, I got Miss Didier to print the letter from Miss Gittens onto the school’s letterhead. She would have to sign it tomorrow.

 

Daryl Zion M. Ali

(7:47 am – 3:37 pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment