Wednesday, November 1, 2023

St. George’s College (Week #46) – Day #209

Date for Entry: (Wednesday 01 November 2023)

Actual Date of Online Entry: (Sunday 05 November 2023)

[T1, W:09 – D:41, (Td:4)*].

Dear Diary,

    This morning “Big-Mouth Impatient” was the driver. Another Georgian girl was with me. As I was eating and hearing Form 5 Ameer’s mother spoke in Spanish., I was the new OJT girl who came into the office. She had her brown envelope package with the small label on the top of the flap going in to see Dr. Blandin. There were too many people in the office. Mr Harry came to school.

    This morning I had a very long class with 2L. We did ledger lines. Somehow it felt very empty in the room or maybe the room was very big. I wish that I could have rearranged the order of the tables and chairs. We did the first few exercises in their

    I discovered at the third period back at my desk that I forgot to carry my calculator in my bag. I did not do the tallying for the Form 1 papers. Instead, I went to the staffroom and completed my first half of Genesis 24 sonnet. Went up to see Miss Gittens before returning to the office later. “Yash” did not come to have any session today. I saw it in class later that evening.

    2M had the ledger lines note to copy today. They went through the same thing as the other two Form 2 classes. Taught them pitches on treble and bass staves from Scratch as a review. Aunty Anmarie and Uncle Ram called me for a session later that night. I did only two Duolingo lessons and had a fifteen-minute chat with “Super-Reader” until falling asleep on myself in the living room.

 

Daryl Zion M. Ali

(7:46 am – 4:28 pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment