Tuesday, October 31, 2023

St. George’s College (Week #46) – Day #208

Date for Entry: (Tuesday 31 October 2023)

Actual Date of Online Entry: (Sunday 05 November 2023)

[T1, W:09 – D:40, (Td:3)*].

Dear Diary,

    This morning I came to Valsayn with ‘Mr Gill’ in the front of the back in the maxi. I got my first of two pies done. Went to wait for 1M outside of their classroom. Today all of the Form 1s had an exam for note components. 1M was the first class. They did not need the full duration of the class. I took up the papers with about twenty minutes to go. The Muslim boys only signed a blank exam script for a mark and I took it back.

    Red books were collected. Not many of them did have their books with them. They must have thought it would have been an exam and didn’t back it. The same was done with 1F. During recess, I went through all of the red books from both classes and had them returned by lunchtime for the exam with 1L. Miss Lawrence was late to roll call. She passed by while I collected the worksheets and their red books.

    After 1L’s exam, I went through the red books and had the students do their homework. It was bad to see that they were not doing their homework. There was a deduction from ‘Ms Garcia’s paper for irregularities. Some of them were not serious. Only time will tell if they fall victim to their trap.

    I didn’t see Mrs Santana later that evening after school. Not sure if it was her car that pulled out earlier as I was on my way to the office. I had to travel today out since “Maria” wasn’t coming today. Short wait outside. ‘Mike’ was the driver today. He put on a big speed to Curepe. MY knees were hurting from hitting the wall in the back of the maxi. Got the keyboard for the computer from Isa. Decided to go and have fun grading out all the Form 1 exams today. I left the tallying for tomorrow.

 

Daryl Zion M. Ali

(7:55 am – 3:51 pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment