Thursday, October 26, 2023

St. George’s College (Week #45) – Day #205

Date for Entry: (Thursday 26 October 2023)

Actual Date of Online Entry: (Saturday 04 November 2023)

[T1, W:08 – D:37, (Td:6)*].

Dear Diary,

    I worked on grading the 2L and 2M 2nd time signatures practice test. They were tallied. Then their note trees credit assignments were marked. At first, I was not sure how to grade them. Thankfully, God showed me the way.

    At two in the evening, the marks were being sent to my mark book and I got all of my journal entries for last week typed up and in one day. Usually, It would take three hours to do two of them. I got a surprising call from Aunty Anmarie. They asked if I was able to do the session with them that night. I took it and continued my note-taking from where we left off.

    I did not know my full lesson in Duolingo. I just did either two or three parts of a lesson to keep the streak continued. Had a great chat with “Super-Reader”. He’s still in the park and it looks like a haunted house. I told him to say a prayer before entering a very dark environment like that.

 

Daryl Zion M. Ali

(7:18 am – 4:58 pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment