Friday, October 6, 2023

St. George’s College (Week #42) – Day #192

 Date for Entry: (Friday 06 October 2023)

Actual Date of Online Entry: (Saturday 14 October 2023)

[T1, W:05 – D:24, (Td:5)*].

** Mr Lalawah message

Dear Diary,

    Got up tired late at night. “Frank” was the maxi driver this morning. He gave me the door passenger seat and we were off after someone got into the front seat. He did rhythmic tapping on his dashboard to “Kung-Fu Fighting” playing on the radio. It sounded like a good song for Steelpan. Crystal and Isekel were in the maxi behind me.

    My first two periods were free so I went to the art room and worked on my biblical painting. Didn’t see Miss Gittens today. Then I went over to the music room and waited for 1M to come over. They had their test there in the music room. Many of them seem to finish early. I awarded them the remaining ten minutes of the period free to return to their class. Mr Lallwah showed me his drawing and I said “Amen” and shared my response of being self-taught.

    After recess, 2L had their class in the Home Room. We had the conducting class and a few of the girls had issues. Many of the boys were good at conducting. During lunchtime, I  sat by my desk and graded all the exam papers from 1M that morning. I was so happy that 5 students got totals in this first exam. I did the tally once time and took the papers home later that evening to add the marks to my mark book.

    After school, a lot of us took a lime in the staffroom. It was nice to be among the teachers on a Friday afternoon and all of us were talking and laughing. The sky was dark as night and we left after I took some books with me.

Link(s):

  • Picture of Books and Exam Drawings.**

 

Daryl Zion M. Ali

(7:52 am – 3:40 pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment