Wednesday, November 8, 2023

St. George’s College (Week #47) – Day #214

Date for Entry: (Wednesday 08 November 2023)

Actual Date of Online Entry: (Wednesday 15 November 2023)

[T1, W:10 – D:46, (Td:3)*].

Dear Diary,

    Came to Valsayn with “Lady” Georgian and “Choo-Choo” in the back. “Choo-Choo” and I spoke on our way into the campus about the term and then I signed. Two were in the office before me.

    I went to 1M for class. Mr Bain to take a while to come. I set my bags and went back outside to wait for him to finish. They were the last to have the homework review session. After was 1F which was the first t0o get the semiquaver lesson with beaming. There were new amendments to make to my notes. There was the same lesson for later that evening with 1L.

    For lunch, we started late. ‘Doctor’ had two meetings with committees for Achievement Day. I didn’t eat any breakfast or lunch. It was only in the middle of lunchtime that we ate. Everyone came to the kitchen late. Mr Ustashe and I ate together and ‘Doctor’ came in. She ate with me and then I cut the cake and shared it with the others. She was glad that the cake was eggless and loved it. Everyone said that the song was beautiful from yesterday.

    I got a surprise call from “Super” during the second half of class when I was in 1L about the SATB note input in Musescore. The was working on homework for Mrs Ramlal’s Music Theory class. It meant that he had gotten into the Music Degree. I had to video chat to see what was on his computer screen to guide him. He had to do over the notation to get the voicing in the program done properly.

    I waited in the office a while to see if he would call back and then went to get back the remainder of the cake. I had a good laugh with Donna and “GG” asking about Roti making the trip. Donna said not to write it in this journal entry but I did anyway, lol. I took the remainder of the cake to the staffroom and gave “GG” and Susan a slice. “Maria” didn’t want to so I ate it instead. Miss Gittens wasn’t there today. She said that she left early. We left and I had to wait for Daddy to come in Curepe.

 

Daryl Zion M. Ali

(7:59 am – 4:51 pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment