Tuesday, November 28, 2023

St. George’s College (Week #50) – Day #226

Date for Entry: (Tuesday 28 November 2023)

Actual Date of Online Entry: (Tuesday 12 December 2023)

[T1, W:13 – D:58, (Td:2)*].

Dear Diary,

    I got to Valsayn this morning with one Georgian. Daddy was late and as I got to Lockheart’s street, “Trevor” was taking the money before his maxi took off. Others in the back were impatient and wanted to go. I was “Kendrick” third in line waiting to drive onto the main road. I ate my first pie as soon as I got there and got a timesheet out of the drawer to fill out by the time. I had to do it over because there was a big mistake on the sheet done yesterday.

    After 9:00 AM, I went through more Form 1 projects. Only two names were not signed. I had to sign in for them in the submission form. Miss Gittens and Miss Jone were hurrying me to go do the exams as they. They wanted to end the exam early to finish faster. Got into a fallout with someone on the way to class. The woman stopped me to talk and she couldn’t speak. They were not even in the building when I got there.

    I went to 1L and got the exam started sometime after entering the classroom. Students were wondering why I was there and realised that I was supervising them today. I had the Visual Arts students sent out of the classroom so that the test could begin. However, Dr Blandin came and asked where everyone else was. I had to let her know that no one told me the other students would be staying in the class while the exam was going on. That was not good planning there. I made the students wait a bit longer than they had to.

    Miss Jones came to collect the papers one time from me as she saw the children were leaving. As I got back to my desk, I saw a Form 1 and a Form 2 project left for me. I had to sign for them. As much as I did not want to take the projects it was better to give them something other than zero.

    I made a mistake and sent Form 2 before checking to see who signed and who did not. That evening I went to deliver the Form 1 projects. “Rianna” and Kyra both came back with me to the office to do their conducting assessment. They were glad that the office was not the place to do it but when I took them in the corridor there were a lot more people. They were scared at first. We were also joined by Jesse. “Max” did not want to try. That evening I left early to get the copies of the project bound by Isa.

 

Daryl Zion M. Ali

(7:50 am – 3:31 pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment