Thursday, November 2, 2023

St. George’s College (Week #46) – Day #210

Date for Entry: (Thursday 02 November 2023)

Actual Date of Online Entry: (Sunday 12 November 2023)

[T1, W:09 – D:42, (Td:5)*].

**Invitation Card

Dear Diary,

    Came to Valsayn with Abraham this morning. The Driver was “Hanuman-Kumar” I got to the office a bit late. The logbook was in a situation because Crystal left five rows for us but we did not know that two OJT would be coming. We have seven in total right now. Not sure where they will be situated. I had breakfast quickly.

    I got packed for class and went off to 1M. I decided to give it a new try of the note conversion worksheet as a practice test. They were given five minutes to review their notes and then we tried the first three systems. The rest was given to them to try.

    Miss Roberts was at my desk during recess. It was unbelievable that she would take my chair. She and “Tia” were organising invitation cards for the Achievement Day ceremony. Not many students were there in 2L. We did the note tree. The classroom was not tidy at all and table organisation was horrible.

    I went back to the office for a girl to do the exam and possibly for “Yash” to come for a class. The girl came sometime into lunchtime. I graded the exam paper and had it in my bag to transfer the mark when I got home. “Yash” came and I had a review of time signatures with him. I also got the “Bando Charana” scores printed and gave Miss Sharma three copies. One for her, Miss Jaikaran and the last for her husband.

    Two boys came into the office for a fight incident during the seventh period. The rain began to darken the sky for the evening with its coldness. The staffroom was like an Iceland. I decided to print the note components exam and staple them. I left them in my drawer for when the time of it was right. Mr Hodgkinson and “Glasses boy” came to the office as witnesses. Miss Ali was angry about projectors too.

    Miss Harris’ son left a message for me to give her too. Once she got the message from me, I went to the staffroom with my bags. I started all the Form 1 papers and went through note conversion worksheets too. I had some hyper laughter that evening. Not sure if the coldness was the cause because I did not drink any cold water.

    In the later part of the evening, Miss Gittens came in very late. The buses probably got caught in traffic with the rain. We went to the car and heard about the behaviour of students remaining late to board the shuttle. Daddy remained with me a bit later tonight because WASA doing repairs on the road. We played some rounds of rummy.

 

Daryl Zion M. Ali

(7:58 am – 4:40 pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment