Wednesday, November 22, 2023

St. George’s College (Week #49) – Day #222

 Date for Entry: (Wednesday 22 November 2023)

Actual Date of Online Entry: (December 2023)

[T1, W:12 – D:54, (Td:4)*].

Dear Diary,

    I got to Valsayn with a new driver today. Nodarse and an older Georgian were with us in the Maxi. We got a crossing help from the driver too. I had a double for breakfast with a newspaper on my desk. No one was in the office still and someone needed copies.

    I went to 2L and felt I was late. We completed the conducting worksheet. In the last thirty minutes of the third period, I allowed 5 students to do the practical assessment. I got more projects during recess. Everyone signed first and then I took their project in my hands. I hoped that more would be coming by lunchtime. I saw the “Princess model” come into the office for a short time and went. Mr Marlon spoke with me before leaving the office with Miss MacMillian.

    I got my exam supervision schedule. I had to walk back to the office to make new copies. When I went to deliver Miss Jones’ timetable. She had her Form 4s doing their final exam in the Theatre Room. When she said that she wanted to go and do a final with her Form 3s I told her that I would stay with them. I took the papers with me to the office for safekeeping. She met me back in the office and gave her the exam papers while continuing to make the projects. "Mr Samlal" got his leg twisted during the fifth and sixth periods.

    As lunchtime came, I was not feeling so well. I did not even get to do the chart that I wanted to make. I forgot that “Mr Danclare” was coming to submit his Parang project too. Then “Yash” came to meet me for a music session and I was not expecting it. I had to send “Mr Lallwah” back when he came with his recorder. 2M this evening didn’t look like they were going to do so well in their test. I got Matthew with two questions. I left the office for the staffroom early after school.

 

Daryl Zion M. Ali

(7:52 am – 4:53 pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment