Friday, March 31, 2023

St. George’s College (Week #25) – Day #113

 Date for Entry: (Friday 31 March 2023)

Actual Date of Online Entry: (Monday 03 April 2023)

[T2, W:13 – D:59*]

**Timesheet

Dear Diary,

    This morning I came to the Valsayn compound alone to see three Form 1 students by the guard booth and they had to get their parents to go back home. I saw the same happen to Sanjay but he said that his father’s friend came to pick him up. We all laughed in the office.

    Suddenly Miss Roberts showed up in a rush behind me. She said that she would be taking over Form 1 teaching. She would like me to work on exam assessments for each test that we do next term. I opened up the laptop and we got the numbers for coursework and final exams for the Form 1s uploaded. 'Doctor' came in late while we were doing it.

    As soon as all of the numbers were in, she got up and left for the meeting. I packed up my things to go to the meeting in the library. We are working on some of the comments. It honestly took a lot of time to insert comments and grading for diligence, progress, and behaviour for each student. The staff meeting ended up becoming restless and broke out into a large quarrel and argument about stolen money and no accountability.

    I had a chat with Doctor in her office and met someone for a good chat. The timesheet was due and I ran out of time but was able to hurry it down quickly for Isekel to carry out. The meeting needed some time I had lost track of time too.

    I went outside and had a call with St. Mary’s College. There was a gentleman who answered the telephone and as soon as I responded with the purpose of my request to visit the school, he said that he was the acting Principal. When I heard about their schedule, I asked him if it was possible for the meeting to be the following week when everyone would be present on the compound. Had a longer stay in school that evening to recuperate. Felt to fall down later that day.

Link(s):

  • Email for Staff Meeting (Picture). [Permit not Granted]

 

Daryl Zion M. Ali

(7:58 am – 4:02 pm)

Day #112 – (: am – : pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment