Monday, March 6, 2023

St. George’s College (Week #22) – Day #95

Date for Entry: (Monday 6 March 2023)

[T2, W:10 – D:42*].

Dear Diary,

    I came down in the maxi with Miss Briggs and Sadie with a parent in front of me. I had my pie quickly and went to take attendance before trying to fix the St. George’s Attendance and Regularity form for Miss Chote to use. She gave me about six pieces of information that she would need to use for submission to the Ministry of Education at the end of the month.

    It took me two and a half hours to fix the document on my laptop. Miss Chote was happy with it. I had some issues with lines in the table to fix and send to print. I did not remember to make a proper copy for myself. I was left with an accidentally made copy on letter paper.

    During lunchtime, ‘Kiesha’ came to do her Lip-Sing performance. She did not feel comfortable doing it. She said, “Sir, My mother said that you should just give me zero and be done after all the time that passed.” I understood but I still gave her the chance. Surprisingly, she said the classroom was empty at lunchtime and we had the performance marked in there along with six other students to compose the ‘audience’ required.

    After lunch, I had my first trial run with the notes exam with 1F. Everyone was finished by the end of the seventh period. I had three more Lip-Sing performances done during the final period. At 2:25 the exam papers were distributed and that was the end of school.

Link(s):

 

Daryl Zion M. Ali

(7:53 am – 3:32 pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment