Friday, March 17, 2023

St. George’s College (Week #23) – Day #103

 Date for Entry: (Friday 17 March 2023)

Actual Date of Online Entry: (Saturday 01 April 2023)

[T2, W:11 – D:49*].

Dear Diary,

    This morning I had the rest on rest shared out in 1L. One Lip-sing assignment was done by three students. Usually, I would allow two students but I just let them go ahead. I also got my first two recorder assessments done on request by Mr Hayne & Warner. I also had those marks transferred onto the new assessment mark sheet that I made. I had the lip-singing mark sheet amended but the change did not feel nice. I wished I had kept it the way it was previously.

    Later that day I worked on Form 1 and 2 papers with Miss Gittens. There were two images to add. Jesse was not prepared by the time I checked him on at lunchtime. I had one performance in 1F from ‘Matty’. Mr Dass was postponed until after exams.

    Two recorder assessments were done on request. I took more time after school to enter the marks in my mark sheet along with the pending subject register attendance to do. I felt really sick this afternoon again. Had to wait to cool down before I could get up and walk out the road.

 

Daryl Zion M. Ali

(8:20 am – 4:38 pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment