Thursday, March 23, 2023

St. George’s College (Week #24) – Day #107

 Date for Entry: (Thursday 23 March 2023)

Actual Date of Online Entry: (Saturday 01 April 2023)

[T2, W:12 – D:53*].

**Exam Timetable

Dear Diary,

    Another tough morning to wake up. There was one Georgian with me in the maxi to get to Valsayn. Not many OJTs were around as yet. Miss Shaw came to ask for the Form 3 music exam but I had to let her know that Miss Roberts still had all. The office remained quiet for the morning while I had breakfast. That was a strange experience because it is not so quiet every day.

    Miss Briggs went to staple the Form 2 Visual Arts papers that also set. They added a blank sheet of paper to the back. I had the Form 2 papers returned to Miss Roberts and told her about doing the multiple-choice papers only. She said it was fine and that she had the other classes finished. I was given 2F to supervise the Visual Arts exam and Mr Cape was too much to deal with.

    I could not find Miss Gittens so I left the papers on her desk in the Block C staffroom for her. She found me doing this journal entry in the office. Four girl students that don’t study found me and I was very angry before they tell me anything because I knew they were not prepared and coming to ask for a last-minute miracle that cannot be done.

 

Daryl Zion M. Ali

(7:53 am – 4:46 pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment