Thursday, March 9, 2023

St. George’s College (Week #22) – Day #98

Date for Entry: (Thursday 09 March 2023)

Actual Date of Online Entry: (Sunday 19 March 2023)

[T2, W:10 – D:45*].

Dear Diary,

    Dr Blandin was in the front seat and 4 Georgian students sat in the back with me. Bookbag was really heavy that morning. Assembly still went very late. I had to prepare for the notes and values exam with 1L this morning for the first two periods.

    There were many students from 1F in the office with their parents for some matter I did not know about. A lot of teachers were also late. I had two Lip-Sing assignments done right after the exam in the second period. Both of them were duets and they were not ready but glad they got some points apart from zero.

    I sat in the waiting area and Uncle Ram came to pick me up with Aunty Annmarie, Aunty Christine and Joshua. They taught me how to play rummy a little.

 

Daryl Zion M. Ali

(7:53 am – 3:15 pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment