Tuesday, March 7, 2023

St. George’s College (Week #22) – Day #96

Date for Entry: (Tuesday 7 March 2023)

Actual Date of Online Entry: (Sunday 19 March 2023)

[T2, W:10 – D:43 *].

Dear Diary,

    Came down to school with one nice Georgian. I still felt early although assembly had been called. I had my Lip-Sing Assignment marks transferred. Miss Roberts is to arrive in the office at 9:21 for her class during the third and fourth. Miss Chote came to ask me about the attendance and Punctuality form but I did not have the time to get it done yesterday. Sometime after recess, it was printed and she took it with a smile going into her office.

    During the fifth and sixth periods, I had some time spent with Miss Roberts going through the format of an SBA. I went back to my desk the Form 6 students came in late for their class and awaited the 1 student to do their makeup exam. I spent the seventh and eighth periods working on exams for the Form 2 students.

 

Daryl Zion M. Ali

(7:52 am – 3:46 pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment