Wednesday, March 29, 2023

St. George’s College (Week #25) – Day #111

 Date for Entry: (Wednesday 29 March 2023)

Actual Date of Online Entry: (Monday 03 April 2023)

[T2, W:13 – D:57*].

Books f Georges and St. Mary’s

Dear Diary,

    Came to school with Tyrell and we walked into the compound again. I shared the story of the Form recreations that I was doing. I had some of them printed by him also since it was the two of us in the office alone. I knew that today was the last day of school and that not many students would be there on the compound. I still gave whoever was there a chance to do something.

    On my stroll through the Form 1 classes, only ‘Bestie’ had her recorder assessment to do in 1F. She struggled and some of us helped her before she did the actual trial. She was not wanting to do the lip-sing after the hard try. I left for the other classes.

    There was a party for the clerk in the office. I came late after going through the three classes. We had sandwiches for breakfast. Everyone didn’t eat like me too as I heard them complaining. The sandwich was like an oil lake but it was good still. Had to be careful with the grease soaking up my clothing. I had a joke with Isekel that they brought alcohol to school in the form of cake. I took one scoop of ice cream. It was different to some of the cookies and cream that I had.

    As soon as the party was over, I went up to the art room to find somewhere calm to do work. They had a hard fete in the hall as fundraising for the graduation and graduation ball. I took the time short time that I had to fix the lettering for the pitches in the St. Mary’s College Song scores. Had to go back to the office to get the scores emailed to Isa.

    Sometime later, I got a ride out with Miss Santana and we spoke about a lot of topics getting through the traffic to Curepe terminal. She said that she would not be there tomorrow. Daddy and I met right there and we went up to Isa. He had an issue with one of the printers and tried to get the books printed. We spent two hours in the store to get the page printed and sorted. I also had time to complete my mark sheet there while waiting. Aunty Vangy took me to Dabadie that night for the holiday.

 

Daryl Zion M. Ali

(7:47 am – 4:15 pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment