Saturday, March 4, 2023

St. George’s College (Week #21) – Day #94

 Date for Entry: (Friday 03 March 2023)

Actual Date of Online Entry: (Saturday 04 March 2023)

[T2, W:9 – D:41*].

Dear Diary,

    Today I came to Valsayn with ‘Whistle’ and ‘Shinny’. There were a lot of exam papers all over the admin office to be collected. They had run out of space to put the papers. I had breakfast and opened the music room because for the Form 5s. I carried my bags in there because there was religious instruction that morning and tried to get some work done. Everyone was late and Miss Roberts came into the music room very late. The Form 5s came later too. I saw the grin on her face with the message.

    Two Form 5s words with me on their advertisement SBAs and I had to show them how to figure out the key, and chords and guided them on progression. I did not stay for periods five and six. I went over to Block K to meet Miss Joanne. She asked me for help with stapling her Paper 1 and 2 Information Technology exam. I got a cookie place from Mrs Ramsingh. They had a party in one of the Form 6 classrooms.

    As soon as I got back to the office, I met with Miss Chote and we spoke about the Attendance Form she wanted me to amend. I was now able to learn about some types of leave that the Ministry of Education would have wanted the school to submit. I got to ask questions about the deadline for marks and I was told that it would be by the first Friday of Term 3. She understood when I told her my immediate personal deadline and agreed to the wish to get everything completed before Term 2 was finished to start afresh in the last term.

    My request was not possible to have the Monday and Tuesday of the last week. She told me to see if I can complete them in the time that I had. I felt the office knowing it would never be enough to pull all that work in two weeks’ time. I will have to find a better strategy to work around all of that. I had a nice visit from ‘Mr. Bucks’ to do his makeup exam. He did well and got it back when class was over. There were four performances done in 1L that evening. I had a private group study in the class while we waited for school to end.

 

Daryl Zion M. Ali

(7:44 am – 3:41 pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment