Wednesday, March 15, 2023

St. George’s College (Week #23) – Day #101

Date for Entry: (Wednesday 15th March 2023)

Actual Date of Online Entry: (Saturday 18th March 2023)

[T2, W:11 – D:47*].

**Pillow Design Sketch – “God’s Love”

Dear Diary,

    I saw Miss Gittens earlier this morning walking into the office. We had a review of the Form 1 Visual Arts exam. We needed some more questions to come up with 100%. I also got a pillow casing in turquoise that I wanted.

    I was added to an art therapy group and the pill casing designs were my first project. We had to come up with a design based on the theme of love. I saw a picture of Miss Mary smiling at me and I had my idea. I did not draw out my idea because I knew it would have been too much work to do on that Saturday 11th day of March ‘in the other hot Sun’.

    I went to the ‘Music Room’ for the Form 2 class. It was one of my favourites, 2F. I learned that they were supposed to be taught by Miss Paul. I would have to side with the students when they said that they had no teaching at all for Form 1. I was also hearing Miss Roberts in the classroom reviewing Grade 2 Time Signatures and the students were struggling. I could tell that the exam I whipped up in two nights would be difficult for them.

    When the class was over; Ms Noel came to do her makeup exam. It was the test on rests and she did well. I took the time to work on my pillow casing design in pencil. There was a lot of text from the bible scripture I found for the design. I was worried that pace would be the issue but thankfully the space was exact.

    I took it back to show Miss as soon as I was over and she was glad. We had more review on Multiple choice questions for the Form 2 Visual Arts exam. I left for the office because some students were coming for the make-up exam. We had it in the library because there was no other place to go. I also had a good study on notes, rest and dots with notes and rests. He did the rest exam during periods seven and eight. I gave him some work to start on in the booklet that I made for them.

 

Daryl Zion M. Ali

(7:39 am – 4:08 pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment