Wednesday, March 8, 2023

St. George’s College (Week #22) – Day #97

 Date for Entry: (Wednesday 8 March 2023)

Actual Date of Online Entry: (Sunday 19 March 2023)

[T2, W:10 – D:44 *].

Dear Diary,

    I was very late today. Still, in a zombie mood, I lashed my toe straight into a piece of steel and it burned. Every step I made was so painful. Time was not enough to do the Lip singing assignment with 1L. There was no sign of Miss Roberts today and I did not go to her Form 2 or 3 classes.

    While having breakfast I heard Kiel and Ezekiel pretending to speak American while doing their work in the office area. I decided to go to the Block C staffroom until lunchtime to grade papers. I enjoyed doing this a lot. I spent the double period grading and transferring marks into my mark sheet.

    I had a nice prayer and chat with Miss Mary. The hurt that Kerry had done to me this weekend gone was still affecting me. Even walking during the day was not an easy job. I walked out with Miss Briggs, Kiel and Crystal. Luckily a maxi came driving up and we had to wave for it to stop for us. That was the fastest for the day I had moved when we had to run to the road to get in.

 

Daryl Zion M. Ali

(8:28 am – 3:03 pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment