Wednesday, March 1, 2023

St. George’s College (Week #21) – Day #92

Date of Entry: (Wednesday 01 March 2023)

Actual Date of Online Entry: (Saturday 04 March 2023)

[T2, W:9 - D:39*]

Dear Diary,

    There was a clear ride in Maxi this morning. No Georgian to come. I had had time for breakfast before going to 1L. There were two performances alone. By ‘Emily’ and Anthony. There was three Form 1s from 1L for essay writing and two girls in the same class in trouble for skipping three periods. We had a surprise from a parent in the class about their behaviour. Students were asked to write an apology letter.

    I went back to the office to do the attendance first before tallying the slips and entering them into my mark sheet. I had my attendance receipts printed and shared some with the Librarian for when they have classes there. Today was the stapling for the science exams and mock tests. I had stapling done for 220 exam scripts. One of the teachers had made herself known as the staple queen. I eft or lunchtime because I was expecting ‘Mr. Bucks’ to do his make up exam but he didn’t come.

    Later that evening after lunch I had 1F and they had a wonderful number of students coming to do their Lip-Sing performances. While the long wait for the bus proceeded, I took the time and entered the marks from their slip after doing the final tally.

Link(s):

  • Apology Letter. **

 

Daryl Zion M. Ali

(7:45 am – 3:33 pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment