Tuesday, February 28, 2023

St. George’s College (Week #21) – Day #91

 Date for Entry: (Tuesday 28 February 2023)

Actual Date of Online Entry: (Saturday 04th March 2023)

[T2, W:9 - D:38*]

Dear Diary,

    There was an early and clear road. The Maxi guy had some nice religious reggae music. I liked them a lot. The last one was good for steelpan but I did not know the name. We passed through the left detour instead of the housing side. “Blessing to See People” was the last song I heard in the maxi before exiting. No other Georgians were with me.

    I did not attend the assembly. There was good participation with 1M for the Lip-Singing assignment. I had a lot of slips filled out by the time I went back to the office. I also had to get my timesheet filled in with the BIR number and Trainee Number before handing it to one of them. Another Form 1 was in trouble again. Had a late lunch before going to work on the rest chart. I went to the dive-in with my brown table again to erase my pencil lines.

    In the last few minutes leading to lunchtime, I saw one of the Form 2 classes with their chairs outside and they were drawing part of the school. I learned it was called Painting in Air (‘En Plein Air’).

Link(s):

  • Time Sheet & Rest Chart. **
  • En Plein Air (Video).

Daryl Zion M. Ali

(7:51 am – 3:31 pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment