Thursday, February 2, 2023

St. George’s College (WEEK 17) – Day #75

Date for Entry: (Thursday 2nd February 2023)

Actual Date of Online Entry: (Sunday 05th February 2023)

[T2, W:5 – D:22*].

Dear Diary,

    I tried to rush for an early attendance today. I was the only person for George’s in the maxi this morning. There was no sign of Miss Roberts again. Plans to make a new final music exam from last term’s version had materialised before the day was completed.

    I went to the Block C staffroom to do another exam but could not finish there. They brought a table and I had ‘christened’ the tale but decided to leave because the location of the table stirred up some bacchanal. I ended up finishing the last three questions for this exam in the art room. A serious matter occurred there.

    I did not have any make-up exams during lunch so I sat in the Block C lounge of the staffroom with Mr Christian and some others. The rest of the teachers were liming in the back ‘kitchen’ area. I sat there until it was time to go to the second exam with 1L. The lighting in their classroom was sparking and blinking too much. Everyone was moved out of the tent until Miss Gittens called us to the art room to do the exam there.

 

Daryl Zion M. Ali

(7:18 am – 3:15 pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment