Wednesday, February 22, 2023

St. George’s College (Week #20) – Day #87

Date for Entry: (Wednesday 22 February 2023)

Actual Date of Online Entry: (Friday 17th March 2023)

[T2, W:8 – D:34*].

Dear Diary,

    Had an early arrival at school on this Ash Wednesday. I got to transfer 1L marks into my mark sheet for the Lip-Sing assignment and have it signed off. My journey to the staffroom after was a long one trying to work out a dots and rest exam for the Form 1s. It will be a forty per cent exam.

    I began the rest exam but was too mentally drained to continue. I had some tips on marking from Miss Roberts earlier this recess. Sadly, she did not have anything for me to use again. I had to do the entire thing by improvisation and scratch. I decided to make over the form.

    I wanted to show the students on that slip how they received the mark with a detailed breakdown of each criterion. I found this method effective for both the student and myself in terms of the assistance for grading them in the class performances.

    That evening 1F was not ready. We had some review again. As soon as I got into the office, I decided to fill up my teacher’s log. So tired in the process, I missed all of the pages and signed 1F information on the wrong log form.

 

Daryl Zion M. Ali

(7:45 am – 4:43 pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment