Friday, February 24, 2023

St. George’s College (Week #20) – Day #89

Date for Entry: (Friday 24 February 2023)

Actual Date of Online Entry: (Friday 17th March 2023)

[T2, W:8 – D:36*].

Dear Diary,

    I had a quick arrival on campus today. More parents and students flooded the compound or the same Parents meeting for Form 2s. The price of pies from opposite Courts increased. They were good. I had my second version of the Lip-Sing Assignment slip printed and cut.

    I had 1F later in the evening and we had a very performance. One girl had a nervous reaction. I allowed other students to join her as support. More reviews of Exercises 1 and 2 were done. A rubric was also created for the recorder assessment to be done later sometime in the term. I just hope that I have enough time to do that.

 

Daryl Zion M. Ali

(7:56 am – 3:21 pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment