Tuesday, February 7, 2023

St. George’s College (WEEK 18) – Day #78

Date for Entry: (Tuesday 7th February 2023)

Actual Date of Online Entry: (Saturday 11th February 2023)

[T2, W:6 – D:25*].

Dear Diary,

    This morning I had a late start. The driver did not go through the housing development to escape the traffic so we went right through it. I was also the only OJT in the office at the time and the assembly also concluded late. I had 1M that morning. They had a review of dots, rests and note values for the exam next class.

    I had no supervision for periods 3 and 4 because miss Roberts was present. The monthly staff meeting was to take place today and I was very excited. I got to the library during recess time. I did some work on the St. Mary’s College Song.

    During the meeting, the topics were the gate protocol, the duty of care, lab concerns and the absenteeism of teachers. The duty of care came as a handout from the presentation done by the TTUTA representative in Friday’s meeting. Did not see Miss Roberts after to speak. 

    I went to the kitchen and read a Language Proficiency book. It was the same book they used for the English course in the Certificate program at DCFA. It was easier to understand I suppose since the book was a real copy and not a photocopy.

 

Link(s):

  • Care for Children Handout. **

 

Daryl Zion M. Ali

(7:49 am – 3:59 pm)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment