Thursday, February 23, 2023

St. George’s College (Week #20) – Day #88

 Date for Entry: (Thursday 23 February 2023)

Actual Date of Online Entry: (Friday 17th March 2023)

[T2, W:8 – D:35*].

Dear Diary,

    The road was clear. Saw Mister Bain and Miss Santana. There was a full yard of parents and teachers I had to lend my pan sticks to a Form 1 student ‘Vanna’. There were a lot of teachers to enter and sign. The office was cramped with signers. I was glad that the OGT book did not have that much of a rush but when it was Timesheet day, it tends to disappear with someone else.

    I helped Miss Gittens with supervision until she could return to class. It was Form 1 in-class ‘Parents Meeting.’ The Form 5 students for music were about to start and we did practical exams today. I felt a bit hurt during some other parts of the day.

    The girl playing “Two Part Invention in C” had the last section to work on. We ran through the “Chinese Dragon Appearance” too along with another unfamiliar song to me. It was very challenging. I had to hunt down a student to give me the bag she left. I wanted to leave the music room and continue working on the St. Mary’s College Anthem.

    I got a spot at the table in Block C to work on. It would also be the first time that Mr Shiva and I spoke. I saw the George anthem on YouTube. A short and private meeting was held during recess about the rat infestation in Block K. The art room was too cramped and noisy with unclean conversations that I left.

 

Daryl Zion M. Ali

(7:51 am – 3:23 pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment