Friday, February 10, 2023

St. George’s College (WEEK 18) – Day #81

 Date for Entry: (Friday 10th February 2023)

Actual Date of Online Entry: (Saturday 11th February 2023)

[T2, W:6 – D:28*].

Dear Diary,

    Had an emergency this morning. I was in my Wacky Friday attire that the school was doing today. Only students were allowed to come to school in different footwear. Some of the teachers had different types of clothing on also. I took the time to transfer the marks I had from the third exam for 1M and 1F into my mark sheet.

     Only 1L was the last to partake in this exam. Those will be inserted on Monday. I had an interesting time helping the office staff with document checking. Some things needed to be fixed. Had gotten time to share the music mathematics exam with Mr Bishop. I found that the copy of this exam on legal paper was nicer to use. However, I could see that many amendments are required.

 

Daryl Zion M. Ali

(8:10 am – 3:25 pm)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment