Wednesday, February 8, 2023

St. George’s College (WEEK 18) – Day #79

 Date for Entry: (Wednesday 8th February 2023)

Actual Date of Online Entry: (Saturday 11th February 2023)

[T2, W:6 – D:26*].

**painting

Dear Diary,

    I had the same nice maxi driver this morning with the same nice music. I decided to have breakfast in Miss Roberts did not show up again. Would have had to wait until lunchtime if I did not make that call. I had the dots lesson with 1L and 1F as the first class to do that same third exam for the term.

    This exam was a mathematics exam and many of them used the full two periods. Many of them were not prepared and I knew the ones that don’t study showed the greatest amount of noise in that exam period. I took home all of the papers to grade and it was nice except that many of them struggled.

    I had a good time helping Miss Gittens paint one of her pillows that she had a student draw. It was exactly what I needed at the time. I started from period three to the end of lunchtime before the test with 1F. Was surprised that I was able to get a lot of it done since painting on fabric could be more challenging.

 

Daryl Zion M. Ali

(7:46 am – 3:25 pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment