Friday, February 3, 2023

St. George’s College (WEEK 17) – Day #76

Date for Entry: (Friday 3rd February 2023)

Actual Date of Online Entry: (Sunday 05th February 2023)

[T2, W:5 – D:23*].

Dear Diary,

    Had an early arrival this morning. I did not eat my pie from a new place until the exhausting assembly ended. I got it out of the way and graded the remained of the second music exam with the form ones. I had about eight cheaters to deal with.

    We had a staff meeting after recess but I went to the library long before recess began to get my seat. The librarian told me, “I know de meeting had tuh be today the way ah see yuh turn de corner so.” I was about to give them the older book but I realised I was the older version. They need to be one over. The meeting started in ‘Trini’ timing and a presentation was done by a representative from TTUTA.

    Ten minutes extra was given to teachers for lunch (1:30) because of the long presentation. The Lip-singing assignment instructions handout was given to 1M only. A student was given the responsibility to distribute them to others. 1L did not get their handouts because they were having a celebration for Mr Bains.

    Then I got my review of dots and note values with 1F in the last two periods. The time was not enough to review rests. A short exercise was given to them from the top of my mind. We had a large ground of students involved in a wallet-stealing incident and many of them did not return. They were all called back to the office at some point. I did not return their second exam papers because only three more were needed to do the exam. Spent some time with Din-Din afterwards trying to explain the dots.

 

Daryl Zion M. Ali

(7:30 am – 3:32 pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment