Monday, March 20, 2023

St. George’s College (Week #24) – Day #104

 Date for Entry: (Monday 20 March 2023)

Actual Date of Online Entry: (Saturday 01 April 2023)

[T2, W:12 – D:50*].

**Exam Timetable

Dear Diary,

    Today was the first day of exams. I came down to school in the maxi with two Georgians. I looked over the Form 1 music exam that I created. Aunty Vangy sent me two things to correct. I was glad that the day was short. I had a lot of battling with this sickness. Not sure why it is not going. There was still a lot of shortage for teachers to supervise the exams.

    During the day, just before recess, I had the Form 2 Visual Arts exam emailed to Janice to fix it in the way they wanted it. The Form 3 Visual Arts paper was printed and the three of us stapled them together. This was done four minutes before the actual exam began. Miss Gittens and Miss Briggs went to supervise their exams upstairs.

    I waited for the Form 2 and Form 3 Music papers to finish print. She had a Form 5 practice test for paper one. I stapled all the Form 2 papers and then helped the two Form 6 students staple the Form 3 papers in Miss Roberts’ office in the music room. She asked for prints for me to make them. The same Form 5 students would be having their Paper 3 moderation tomorrow.

    I had fun chatting with Miss Gittens and Miss Lieba after school with the shuttle. I took the time to create the dots chart for the Form 1s. It was certainly a lot of hard work to do in three hours no matter how tired I was but it was beautiful.

Link(s):

  • Dots Chart. **

 

Daryl Zion M. Ali

(7:29 am – 4:13 pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment