Wednesday, May 29, 2024

St. George’s College (Week #71) – Day #325

Date for Entry: (Wednesday 29 May 2024)

Actual Date of Online Entry: (Monday 22 July 2024)

[T2, W:08 – WD:36, (Td:6)*].

Dear Diary,

    This morning was another challenge to wake up. I felt a light sore throat while getting up. There was a feeling to wear a T-shirt today. Only Dr. Blandin is in the office as usual. She was chatting with Mrs Ramsingh and then she called to let me know that 8:30 would be good to check her.

    In the staff room, the food was there already. I got a pen and went back to sign and complete the timesheet. “Mr. Dean” gave me the food when some of them started eating. Everyone loved the pepper that was given with the order.

    As soon as I was finished, I got a call from Kiel about the missing time for today. At first, I was very confused. When I got to the office and saw what he was saying, I told him that I usually leave it blank for the evening period. He packed up the documents away and then went to try and deliver them.

    I met with Miss Gittens in the corridor. She said that Aydan came to work on his art journal. I had to lend him my computer mouse for the day. Dr. Blandin said that the principal was coming to have a meeting. I packed up and left for her to eat. After recess, there was a hot argument between Donna and some parents. I went back to Block C because of this.

    While waiting in Block C and writing up my journal, Janessa asked me to help her put up some posters. They were French posters. We got some masking tape borrowed from Mrs. Sawh and we stuck them up by the cafeteria area. She held them up and I cut the tape and stuck them. Once this exercise was completed, I met Dr. Allison back on the corridor in front of Building A and she said that the meeting had just finished and that she would go to wash her hands and have food.

    I ended up in the conference room writing my journal entries. I was joined by a boy named Joshua and a girl named Hematie and we spoke in the same room until they left for roll call. They were sad to see some of the OGTs left and wanted to find out if I was leaving too. I went into the office again to meet Dr. Allison. I saw that Aficia was now sitting at the empty desk. That was interesting. Not sure who would be asked to move.

    Sadly, as soon as I finished moving into Language Arts, the principal came in and asked for a meeting. I told Dr. Allison that I'd have to leave and I would come back on Monday. She shook her head saying okay. I returned to Block K with my tray up and items in it. Many of the teachers had taken bank time that evening too, so the staff room was empty.

    I stayed back to hear Donna chatting in the back. By the end of school, the Coca-Cola was half empty. We had a while to wait. Miss Kittens had to babysit Matty for the evening. He was sleeping in the car. As we got up to cure, the rain began to pour down. Suzsan made a joke about being disappointed that I had no umbrella and I said me too. We both laughed it out together.

    Daddy met me by the terminal and we went by Isa for him to do the receipts for us to take the clearance for refunding. I hope that the meeting continues as planned tomorrow. The weather was very beautiful these past weekends, but not when it was flooding for real. That was something serious. God, please make provisions for a meeting to proceed as planned and lead us to the completion of the APC library report for the Christian Education Committee. 

    It took ISA a long while to formulate the bill, but it was accumulated bill for over seven different visitations in the shop. I didn't get much music done again, only in the battle belongs to the Lord. It seems as though that song might be put down for a while. I will have to wait to get some more ideas in it before it can be accomplished.

 

Daryl Zion M. Ali

(7:51 am – 3:49 pm)

Day #326 – (: am – : pm)

Day #327 – (: am – : pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment