Thursday, May 16, 2024

St. George’s College (Week #69) – Day #316

Date for Entry: (Thursday 16 May 2024)

Actual Date of Online Entry: (Monday 22 July 2024)

[T2, W:06 – WD:27, (Td:3)*].

Dear Diary,

    This morning, the challenge of waking was not so easy. Crystal was coming in the maxi along with two Georgians. I got signed in and went to Block K. I did not have time to eat a second time again so I took my bookbag and went away. Jess was already with 1M. I mixed up the days and thought it was day 5. Janessa was in 2L. We went to 1F after.

    1F was grouped into four groups and then they were taught the words by Rote to sing the song Mangos. I met up with Miss after recess. She said that Dr. Allison would be in the MMT meeting again so I went to pack up my stuff from the desk and then moved them over to Block K. I had stayed back to chat with the teachers. Not much time was left for lunchtime.

    Mrs. Santana was finished with her lunch. She took up the session in the second part of lunchtime. We went through the marking of the summary and used a scheme set by CXE. I realized that there was something much different from what we were taught at Hillview. I felt like there was a different set of things that they should have taught us.

    I got 1L late into the 8th period. “Jess” gave me the phone to write out the Mangos lyrics for the children to copy in their notebooks. While we had some time and she was working with the groups, I ended up meeting with Adam in the back of the classroom and we went through some mathematics questions together.

    The office after school felt empty in the evening while I sat there with “Gigi” and Mrs Noons-Charles. They were both waiting to see Dr. Allison. I too had my stuff waiting. There were four more people to insert numbers in my Excel sheet. That was it for the evening and a long wait.

    I ended up feeling sick on my way home. I got caught up playing my car racing game in the gallery and had forgotten to work on the Markbook for Miss Kittens or any music. No music was worked on this evening. The time was going to be 10 already.

    I had a donation form created for persons who were donating books to the APC library to fill out. Falling asleep was not so easy either. When I finished the donation card, I ended up sending it into the group chat for the others to see and comment on. This was after 12 in the night.

 

Daryl Zion M. Ali

(8:12 am – 4:15 pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment