Wednesday, June 26, 2024

St. George’s College (Week #75) – Day #344

Date for Entry: (Wednesday 26 June 2024)

Actual Date of Online Entry: (Thursday 25 July 2024)

[T2, W:12 – WD53:, (Td:4)*].

Dear Diary,

    This morning was an early one to wake up. As soon as I hit the shower, that was a slowdown. I got a ride to Valsayn in the “Sagaboy Andy” maxi. He recognized me when I greeted him.

    Thankfully, crossing the road was not an instant like yesterday. The office was busy for once this week, and I saw Mrs. Sawh finally sitting in the Vice Principal's office. I didn't disturb her. I was about to go in and explain the Excel document to her, but Mrs. Dean was there too, and it looked like an important discussion.

    I got breakfast done quickly. Then I went off to the art room. Miss Gittens met me outside. She was going somewhere to come back. “Jess” was on the bench, chatting. She was talking to me while signing the OJT logbook earlier. She mentioned her need to get gas and return to school at 10 o'clock to start with the tallying of marks. I didn't see her until after school that evening. Maybe her choir practice went on as planned.

    I ended up so tired and hungry after school. No breakfast and no lunch at all. I ended up having to throw away the pie because it wasn't good. I didn't eat until 6 PM when Daddy and I got to the house’s gallery. I didn't even feel like eating anything again at all.

    The evening went by in a rush. Praise God, today was the end of the school's final exam period. I had 2L to supervise this evening. Ms. Giddens didn't want them. Ms. Roberts was in school late and didn't want to go and do her supervision. We ended up having to ask Ms. Harris to fill in for her. I was not sure how well that went.

    Only four hours were remaining in the nighttime to get work done. It was hard to try and make that happen. I ended up falling asleep on the couch, unfortunately. The tiredness and the struggle to get up made it difficult for me to be able to get up and walk to bed. I may just have had to wake up on the couch in the morning.

 

Daryl Zion M. Ali

(8:45 am – 5:20 pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment