Monday, June 10, 2024

St. George’s College (Week #73) – Day #333

Date for Entry: (Monday 10 June 2024)

Actual Date of Online Entry: (Thursday 25 July 2024)

[T2, W:10 – WD:42, (Td:6)*].

Dear Diary,

    This morning the rain was a little deep back. I got fined in and went to Block C since the rain held up for me to walk into school. “Gigi” was sitting with “Jan” and Donna. A student came asking for Kim and I didn't know where her desk was. “Gigi” got up and then went to put the paper on her desk. Donna said I was lucky and got away. She laughed. We didn't see Jess there.

    As soon as I messaged she said that she was stuck in her car because of the rain. I went to check Miss Gittins. She was outside of Mr. Baines' class and got four images to complete the Form 2 visual arts exam. She had sent the links but I told her to reply to the message links and then type out the instructions so that it would be easy for me to copy the instructions and paste them into the exam.

    10 o'clock came by quickly and I went to meet “Jess” in the music room. She was trying to figure out how to go about getting the marks. I told her that my laptop didn't have any internet from the school again. She sat by Mr Baines' classroom from the school again. I went to Block K to get my bag and brown table. Throughout four periods of working, including recess, her laptop was giving her trouble. I ended up doing all the work for that period. She wanted to stop for lunch and got trapped by the rain again after lunch.

    I waited with Miss Gittins in the art room until lunchtime for “Jess.” Only sometime after I met her on the corridor and she said she would continue another time. She remained with Miss Pope’s class. I went to help Mr Bains with the mark book document that I had made for him. He had graded two assignments for his form 3 and got to see how to do the entry.

    The rain prevented me from getting back to Block K at the end of school so I ended up leaving my table and brown bag in the art room. We got to see outside how violent the rain blew around. It was also this evening that the supervision roster for the examination of forms 1 to 3 was being drafted.

    I got another copy of the borrowing card from Isa. This was the fourth edition of the third version. The Form 2 paper was done and sent to Miss Gittins. No changes were needed. I got finished early by 10.30 pm. I will have to cut the bristle board that Daddy and I got from Leslie this morning and write out Rhea and Alex's catalogue cards and subject cards to do the entries for those books.

 

LINK(S):

  • Draft of Exam Timetable. [Picture lost*]

 

Daryl Zion M. Ali

(8:43 am – 4:21 pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment