Tuesday, June 18, 2024

St. George’s College (Week #74) – Day #339

Date for Entry: (Tuesday 18 June 2024)

Actual Date of Online Entry: (Thursday 25 July 2024)

[T2, W:11 – WD:48, (Td:6)*].

Dear Diary,

    This morning, the rain took dominance of the sky. I dressed in casual clothing to get help. I hope for it to be an easy day today. I was also hoping to get “Jess” with the mark entries into the mark book completed. She didn't come all morning. I got to watch all the grassy grounds turn into wet ponds. The football pool became a pool long before recess.

    This morning, as soon as I signed the book and went to the staff room in Block C, Shiva asked me to watch his students doing an exam. He waited for me to get up the stairs until I got to the right door. There was one entering doing an exam that looked like a worksheet. I had to open up the umbrella again to get up the staircase. Praise God it didn't. Praise God that the rain eased up for me to walk back down the stairs.

    I had a good conversation with Mr Ramdat before going over to Dr Allison and getting December 2024 forms sorted into their folders before meeting Miss Gittens. I didn't feel good waiting in the staff room. I was only hoping to go home to do library work. But it all went away.

    Miss Gittens and I chatted outside Mr Bain's classroom with Miss Mary and Miss Jones about the exams and the short space of time. I got my journal entry for yesterday done quickly. It still felt like forever to finish. The lunchtime came by very quickly also. I was surprised that the 5th and 6th periods went by quickly too.

    Some time had passed before I got to write out the borrowing cards that I had for the library. I hoped to have the library open to open tomorrow on the Labor Day holiday. Seems as if Ria and Alex won't do that work anytime soon. Miss Antoinette was by the table in the art room marking work done by the form 4 students. I got all of the work done in the cards and got the borrowing cards inserted into the card pockets that night. I felt so tired and sick.

    I only got to block K for the last 10 minutes of school. Miss Soodeen wanted to find out why I got to the staff room late. I told her that the rain kept me stranded on the other side of the school since morning.

 

LINK(S):


Daryl Zion M. Ali

(8:20 am – 3:24 pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment