Tuesday, June 25, 2024

St. George’s College (Week #75) – Day #343

Date for Entry: (Tuesday 25 June 2024)

Actual Date of Online Entry: (Thursday 25 July 2024)

[T2, W:12 – WD:52, (Td:3)*].

Dear Diary,

    This morning was a very hard trouble to wake up from the couch. Didn't want to get anything sweet that Daddy was offering me constantly. There was a long wait for the maxi again. I had a new driver driving the maxi this morning. Thankfully it was sunny and no rain to wet me down. Still wasn't feeling so good but by the time that I went to block A, I had been better.

    I had breakfast and then went to see “Jess” and she messaged me at 9:15 this morning to remind me of putting in the marks. She first wanted to know how I got pages on the Excel file. She was accustomed to seeing the continuous viewing of cells in the normal view. We got some marks for the form twos and then recess went on.

    I forgot to go and check Mrs. Allen Brown for the uniform discussion. “Jess” went to her choir. Not sure if she told me anything. I went to look for Mrs. Allen Brown during lunch time but she wasn't there. At the end of lunch, I packed up and went back to the staff room. “Jess” was taking too long to come back. I felt like leaving early from school. I went through some of the information on the intellectual property office's website. It was great to read about it.

    Right after Dr. Jogi was taking ice cream so I ended up taking some with him. Mrs. Allen Brown found me in the same area and showed me the sheet of paper with changes for the school uniform. She also said that she sent me PDFs of the school's student manual for me to see it. I shared a joke with Mrs. Santana that I could have made over the entire book like if it was a UWI textbook being given to me.

    Mrs. Ramsingh had a good discussion about the appreciation for dialect. I discovered that “Maria” wasn't there when Susan told me. She said that they were going to close off the Block C staff room and once that happened no one could enter because of the rat issue. This was because of rats running around the staff room and they had to treat it with it.

    Mrs. Santana and I had a good laugh when I got in her car. Later that afternoon she had to make a full spin around back to the school compound. Daddy and I went to Isa when I got to Curepe. He was super busy and I asked for the price of the catalogue card and subject cards to be worked on for next week Friday.

    There was another to add to the list for coats which was the reward card. I did this late in the night after coming up with the dress code policy for Mrs. Allen Brown. I hope that there are no changes required from her. I will have to call Clarence about this Sunday school if we are going to get to chat with the children as a group and introduce ourselves as librarians.

    I hope things work out with the library. I'm not sure exactly if anything else is required to do editing in the documents made by myself. But sometimes I may just doubt and think that it could probably work. I'll see what time brings along. I just pray that there won't be any more strike downs in church as there already have been many.

 

LINK(S):


Daryl Zion M. Ali

(8:15 am – 3:28 pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment