Friday, June 30, 2023

St. George’s College (Week #36) – Day #163

Date for Entry: (Friday 30 June 2023)

Actual Date of Online Entry: (Saturday 01 July 2023)

[T3, W:11 – D:51*, (Td: Test Week)*].

Dear Diary,

    I came to Valsayn with one Georgian in the maxi. Spoke with Crystal to sign in at her cubical. She was early singing out her time sheet. We got out sheets signed early because Kiel was going to drop them off today. She and Daysha were going on a field trip. There were also four 1M girls that brought in their books for me to check. I was using these notes for coursework marks this term. Spoke with Miss Gittens in the art room to remind her about rehearsal at 11:00 am.

    I really had to drop off the papers myself on the way to the music room in getting a tenor pan. It was crazy in there with everything rushed and last minute. We ran through the song five times. Miss Libert was there and she joined us for the last two. I recall bringing my book stand in a red cloth handle bag. I left it for use next week Monday’s final rehearsal.

    Miss Roberts had two students take the pan to carry to the hall. I spent the seventh and eighth periods updating my new chapter in the Project Runway book for season twenty. I also got to enter the Form 1 coursework marks into my Excel mark book. Only 1L marks were not entered because Miss Roberts had the exam papers to mark.

    After school, I packed up my things and went outside. It was only three minutes for the bell to ring after all that work. A heavy sleep came in me and I had not eaten anything the whole day. Limed with Miss Leiba for shuttle duty then Miss Gittens came out of the art room to the staffroom. We joined everyone afterwards. Miss Leiba shared a really interesting biscuit with us after our trip to the café and chatting with Miss Mary down by the hall. I helped Miss Gittens paint bases for stencilling the patterns on our t-shirts for Tuesday.

 

Daryl Zion M. Ali

(7:55 am – 4:18 pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment