Wednesday, June 21, 2023

St. George’s College (Week #35) – Day #156

 Date for Entry: (Wednesday 21 June 2023)

Actual Date of Online Entry: (Friday 30 June 2023)

[T3, W:10 – D:44*, (Td:02)*].

**

Dear Diary,

    This morning I came to Valsayn with ‘Mr. Jobe’ and his mom in the maxi. They waited to see a dean while I got signed into the logbook. Was not sure I was going to get copies of the exam that Sanjay asked me to do for him last Thursday that early in the morning. Tyrell ran the print for me and I saw Mrs Ramsaran in the office.

    I went to the music room to set up my bags and get the children ready. I had 1L that morning. Miss Gittens sent them off with me to the music room after their roll call session. They were really noisy. I did the final lesson with them which was cancelling accidentals. The second half of the note was sent to Google Classroom for them to copy.

    I took up their notebook to go through them as part of their coursework. It was a lot of books. I had to carry my handle bag, pencil case, water bottle and all the books. I met Miss Gittens when she came into the music room to hand me a copy of the supervision timetable for exams. I had kept Miss Roberts’ copy for her until she came.

    Decided to go back to the office. Had to walk carefully too before my pans fell off in the carpark. The carpark would have been easier for me to get to the office faster. Finally had breakfast and got into the book checking. The students received all of their books by recess time. It was only one full hour to go through all. I did not remember to count how many books were reviewed. There was 1 absent student and three without.

    During the fifth and sixth periods, I took the time to type up the same worksheet that Sanjay asked me to type up. I got it printed in the middle of lunchtime and went to wait outside with my bag again for class with 1F. Miss Roberts was there for class and she took up time trying to get the children to settle down. I taught the students the same as 1L this morning. However, the test was given to do as a self-test to help with preparation for the exam.

 

Daryl Zion M. Ali

(7:58 am – 3:08 pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment