Tuesday, January 31, 2023

St. George’s College (WEEK 17) – Day #73

Date for Entry: (Tuesday 31st January 2023)

Actual Date of Online Entry: (Sunday 05th February 2023)

[T2, W:5 – D:20*].

Dear Diary,

    A really nice rainbow appeared in the sky this morning. It was only when we got to the front of DCFA on the road that saw it was part of a twin. Three Georgian ladies came down in the maxi today. I had 1L this morning and they got me too tired. It made me start to feel sick and I could anticipate the failure level in the classroom all ready for the test next class.

    When I got back to the office, I heard that Miss Roberts was absent gain. I did not want to go all the way up to 3M so I remained in the office and did the office work that I had to do and got my forms ready for submission this afternoon. More rejection was there today and behaviour from some persons. I had my class portfolios labelled and removed the paper I stuck on them last term. They were getting too old.

    As soon as it was the seventh period, I had my exam with 1F. They were so not ready. Many of them acted as if it was a new topic. There was a cheating group to watch. Their papers were dealt with soon afterwards when I got home.

 

Daryl Zion M. Ali

(7:35 am – 3:37 pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment