Wednesday, January 18, 2023

St. George’s College (WEEK 15) – Day #64

Date for Entry: (Wednesday 18th January 2023)

Actual Date of Online Entry: (Saturday 21st January 2023)

[T2, W:3 – D:11*].

Dear Diary,

    Today was like a rest day except that I had to go to work. They were having Parents Day for Forms 3s, 5s, and 6s. I could not find a quiet place except for the library to sit down and compose a note values exam. It took about fifteen minutes in the process to write in scrap and four hours to type out.

    I had about twenty minutes before school to finish. There were no buses today because the school was ‘closed’ for Parents’ Day. I went home and worked on the project that Miss Chote asked me to work on a form that teachers could use for teachers to give students permission to leave the classroom. There was a particular slip that she got from another school. I did that within ten minutes or less and communicated with her over the night. It was sent to Dr. Sookdeo for feedback.  

 

Link(s):

 

Daryl Zion M. Ali

(7:58 am – 3:06 pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment