Tuesday, January 17, 2023

St. George’s College (WEEK 15) – Day #63

Date for Entry: (Tuesday 17th January 2023)

Actual Date of Online Entry: (Saturday 21st January 2023)

[T2, W:3 – D:10*].

Dear Diary,

    This morning my ride in the maxi was with Ms Harris and another Georgian student. We crossed the road and walked into the UTT campus together. I had a short boof from someone in the morning after the artwork was done in the office yesterday. Yesterday too was not easy with that upset feeling pestering me in the afternoon. Miss Gittens and I had put together letters stuck on the Bristol board that spelt the word ‘honesty’ as an acronym. Her form class would use this for their morning assembly sometime during the week.

    During the third and fourth periods, I had papered the teachers’ attendance book in the last of my brown paper. I had taken care of the tearing with masking tape from home and then smaller scotch tape for the inner sides of the covering before papering it. I did not do any drawings on the cover this time. Miss Roberts did not come again so I had to take care of her classes. More rejection occurred the in the office today.

    I had 1F for the last two periods. I had the students share their copies of the textbook that I made for them. ‘Mr. Perry’ did the reading and everyone else followed along. I had some drawings on the board since I left my Bristol board piano back in the office. Everyone was allowed to take pictures of the notes from the whiteboard.

    I had the students try some pitch labelling from a worksheet I edited from Claire’s workbook. Seemed as if they were all right but you can never tell who cheated. Maybe the secret exam next class will? I had a nice ride going out for lunch with some others today after the staff meeting during period six.

 

Daryl Zion M. Ali

(7:56 am – 3:15 pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment