Monday, January 23, 2023

St. George’s College (WEEK 16) – Day #67

Date for Entry: (Monday 23rd January 2023)

Actual Date of Online Entry: (Saturday 04th February 2023)

[T2, W:4 – D:14*].

Dear Diary,

    Today’s assembly was on time and finished early. I had a long time with 1L and it felt forever to finish. I may have gone through a part of period three because their teacher for that time was absent. I used the treble clef worksheet with the students as a review for their exam. Three incidents occurred during my teaching time and I met with Miss Gittens immediately after. She was with Miss Mary outside and we spoke until the end of recess time.

    Later that evening I had gotten permission from Miss Chote to leave early. The Certificate matter was scheduled for that evening. Daddy and I parked outside of the church’s wall and walked down to the Police Station. We had a short wait, but it was just like in the movies where the police officer would put ink on a person’s hands and take their prints.

    I was grateful that Miss was able to do the exam for me with the students. I had a letter prepared for her and gave her everything for the examination in the pink 1F folder.

 

Daryl Zion M. Ali

(7:47 am – 3:10 pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment