Thursday, January 5, 2023

St. George’s College (WEEK 13) – Day #56

 Date for Entry: (Thursday 5th January 2023)

Actual Date of Online Entry: (Friday 13th January 2023)

[T2, W:01 – D:03*].

Dear Diary,

    Today I got to school late. As soon as I was in the office time ran away and the bell for the assembly was heard. I waited for Miss Chote and we walked down to the hall. She had invited me to play the national anthem again.

    Today was the first music all for 1M for the second term. We all went through the ‘avenues exercise’ and I spent more time with them because they had a wide variety of miscellaneous answers. I did not have my phone to take a picture of that particular one.

    I hope that this class would be able to heed some of the other advice and strategies I shared with them from my days at Hillview. The office ran out of short paper. I used the remainder of my secret stash of short paper for the students to use next week.

Link(s):

  • 'Avenues' Exercise. **

Daryl Zion M. Ali

(7:46 am – 3:30 pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment