Thursday, January 19, 2023

St. George’s College (WEEK 15) – Day #65

Date for Entry: (Thursday 19th January 2023)

Actual Date of Online Entry: (Sunday 22nd January 2023)

[T2, W:3 – D:12*].

Dear Diary,

    Today was Day 6 and I did not have any classes. Miss Chote called me to her office and said that Miss Roberts was not there today and I knew I had to supervise a class. Miss Roberts called me and asked me to copy the same worksheet I made and give it to the class as an exam. I had to grab my stuff and run up some stairs and find the class.

    At the end of the fourth period, I had the students mix the papers all over the classroom. Many of them were not prepared for this exam and did not know what to do. In my meeting with Miss Roberts at recess I told her that they would need a new exam. She had her form five class right after recess so I stayed and helped one of them with the pan instruments. They had to use my keyboard because the school one was busted and it did not have another working one.

    At the end of class, I took my tray with books and the keyboard back to the office. I had no class for the last two periods and remained reading with Miss and then we went to the E-sports conference in the hall for Form 1s and 2s. The buses drove faster today. Miss Lieba called for the last trip to go down to George’s.

 

Daryl Zion M. Ali

(8:16 am – 3:06 pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment