Thursday, January 26, 2023

St. George’s College (WEEK 16) – Day #70

Date for Entry: (Thursday 26th January 2023)

Actual Date of Online Entry: (Saturday 04th February 2023)

[T2, W:4 – D:17*].

Dear Diary,

    This morning I came down in the maxi with one Georgian and had to run to the office. As I was walking to the gate, I heard music in my head that I had to write out on paper. I ended up talking with someone and parts of the ideas were gone. I wrote out the lyrics as soon as I was forced to sign the log book and tried to remember the pitches.

    As soon as the assembly was over, I got breakfast out of the way to transfer the last set of marks for 1L into my mark sheet. I also remembered to bring my pink highlighter to indicate exam days on the subject registers. I still have to find the green one for the performance days I will be doing with the three classes in the coming weeks.

    After helping with minutes letters, my bible reading time lunchtime was compromised and no other students came to do the make-up exam. I had a review of notes and values and stems with 1F in preparation for their exam in the next cycle. I ended up having to improvise in this lesson because I had a strong feeling the children would not being back their treble clef worksheets and it went exactly like that.

 

Daryl Zion M. Ali

(7:41 am – 4:21 pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment