Wednesday, January 25, 2023

St. George’s College (WEEK 16) – Day #69

Date for Entry: (Wednesday 25th January 2023)

Actual Date of Online Entry: (Saturday 04th February 2023)

[T2, W:4 – D:16*].

Dear Diary,

    As soon as I walked into the office this morning, I saw a gift that Mr Baachu left me on my desk. It was a black handle bag with the UWI logo on it. Had a lovely chat with Miss Santana this morning. 

    I had another conversation with a student’s parent (Miss Ramkissoon). She is one of the religious leaders for the ISCF sessions. They had upper school sessions that morning. Friday would be the various sessions for the lower school and both sessions would run for the first period only.

    Some part of the morning I had to go supervise one of Miss Roberts’ classes again and Mr Baachu saw me with the bag going up to the class. I held onto the pencil case in my other hand going up the steps. The case to too big to fit in the bag.

    Later that evening, I had the first exam for the term with 1L. Miss Gittens stayed with us for the first portion of the first period and had to leave after. I ended up leaving them eight minutes before school to over. I went to begin grading the papers.

    There was a long wait for the shuttle so I sat with Miss Leiba and Mr Baachu and as soon as the last paper was graded and then the bus entered the yard. Did not have the time to turn and put the papers back on my desk so they went home with me for the ride until the next day.

    Daddy and I went to Isa and he did not print the scores for Hillview College Song that I sent him about two weeks ago. It was being printed there but I got the laid ivory board for covers. I decided to take the prints home and sort them out. The folders were sent for him to print the cover and staple everything together the next morning. The yard meeting was tonight but I decided to attend my online bible study instead.

 

Daryl Zion M. Ali

(7:36 am – 3:25 pm)

No comments:

Post a Comment